Booking terms and Conditions:
• Lettings normally run from Saturday to Saturday and entry is available from 3-30pm. During off peak, short break entry dates can sometimes be adjusted. Please contact for details
• Last minute bookings are to be paid in full in advance or on 1st day of arrival
• Short breaks are available at off peak times
• A £100 deposit is required at the time of booking and the balance one month before the start of the holiday. Payment can be made online by card or by BACS.
• Guests are asked to vacate by 10 am on the day of departure. Failure to vacate the property may incur a minimum penalty charge of £20.
*Smoking is NOT allowed within the property
• Guests are respectfully reminded that the cottage is hired on a self-catering basis and should be left in the clean and tidy condition in which they were found. Guests are not exptected to make up the beds on departure since these will be stripped down anyway.
*Guests are also responsible for closing and locking all exterior doors and windows and securing the property while absent or sleeping.
*Guests are asked to leave a note of any breakages and leave money to cover the costs.
*Responsibility for personal property of guests is solely theirs and vehicles are left at the guests' risk. Guests agree to absolve the property owner of any responsibility for accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein.
• Electricity is included in the prices shown
• Bed Linen and towels are included in the hire charge
• Keys are collected by arrangement
Well behaved dogs are welcome. Owners should never leave their dogs alone in the cottage and will be liable for any damage caused. Dogs should not be allowed on the furniture and any fouling in the garden should be removed.